The Jones Payne Group, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary firm of talented project and construction managers, architects, planners, community specialists, and information managers.
Since 1984, the firm’s four practice groups in residential sound insulation, architecture, IMS/GIS, and energy and engineering have developed specialized expertise in transportation, urban design, housing, and historic preservation, providing the knowledge and expertise to“… help make livable communities.”
The firm, through its extensive national practice, has developed unique project management methods and systems for a variety of programs. The projects we serve include aviation, transit, commercial, and residential for the public and private sector, including federal, state, and local governments.
Jones Payne’s full service capabilities include expertise in the areas of:
- Program and construction management
- Community outreach and liaison services
- Graphic design
- Information management systems
- Environmental impact studies
- Construction document preparation
- Facilities planning and design
- Noise mitigation strategies
- Capital improvement programs